My Girl (Demo)

Demo de una canción que probablemente nunca llegaré a grabar.



MY GIRL


My girl's so fat her size got nine Xs
My girl's so ugly she lives in the zoo

My girl's so broke she can't pay attention
But I love her... Yes, I do

My girl's so stupid she deep fried oil
My girl's so old she got tickets to see the big bang
My girl's so racist she only eats white chocolate
But I love her... I love her so much

My girl is so dumb her tattoo reads “tattoo”

But I love her... Yes, I do

My girl's so slutty, she fucked a eunuch
My girl's so drunk she brushes her teeth with rum
My girl's so liar she said she saw “Shrek 7”
But I love her... I love her so much

My girl's so crazy shrinks pay to see her
My girl's so lazy she takes epidural to shit
My girl's so stinky you can smell her by cellphone
But I love her... And I always will

My girl is so perfect in every way
And I love her...
Yes, I love her...
Uh, I love her...
'Cause she's my girl